You’re going to want to break out the BBQ for this grilled flatbread pizza. Slather on a mix of Mother Raw Sweet Heat BBQ Sauce and Mother Raw Ranch Dressing, followed by some BBQ jackfruit, grilled corn, onion and serrano pepper for more heat. This combo will leave your taste buds on fire - in the best way!
200g jackfruit, drained and shredded
1 cup Mother Raw Sweet Heat BBQ sauce, divided
One flatbread dough, recipe linked below (or store bought naan bread)
1 corn on the cob, grilled and taken off the cob
¼ red onion, sliced thin
1 serrano pepper, sliced
2 green onions, sliced on the bias
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, pour in a small drizzle of avocado oil and then add the jackfruit. Break up the jackfruit into pieces with the back of a spoon. Add ¾ cup Mother Raw Sweet Heat BBQ Sauce and toss to combine. Cook for eight to ten minutes, until cooked through and softened a little. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ¼ cup Mother Raw Sweet Heat BBQ Sauce and the Mother Raw Ranch Dressing.
- If using fresh flatbread dough: using floured hands and a lightly floured surface, stretch the dough out with your hands, until it's about 1/4 inch thick. You can transfer to a pizza peel to make the transition to the BBQ easiest. Otherwise, add it to a cutting board and transfer from there.
- Heat your grill to high heat.
- Drizzle olive oil on the top side of the flatbread, you'll want to make sure you give it a good drizzle of olive oil to ensure it won't stick. Lay the flatbread on the grill, oiled side down. Brush the top with oil and close the lid. Let it cook for about two to three minutes.
- Carefully flip the dough. Now, layer on the jackfruit, grilled corn, red onion and serrano pepper. Close the lid and let it cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the flatbread and place on a cutting board. Top with green onion.
Serve this yummy flatbread with extra Mother Raw Ranch Dressing on the side for dipping. P.S. if you want to try you hand at making your own flatbread, you can follow the recipe here - it makes 3 flatbreads. Enjoy!