A must-try, this BBQ Cauliflower Ranch Pizza is hands down a keeper. Courtesy of Jordan Drankoski, be sure to check out her Instagram for more amazing recipe inspiration!
2 1/2 cups of All-purpose flour
1 tbsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Olive oil
1 cup Warm water
3/4 cup Mother Raw Ketchup
1 tbsp Maple syrup
3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
5 tbsp Brown or Coconut sugar
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tbsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Salt & Pepper
1/2 head of Cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
2 tbsp Olive oil
1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
1/2 cup Mother Raw BBQ Sauce
1/2 Red onion
Salt & Pepper to taste
Sliced Cilantro for garnish
1/4 cup Mother Raw Ranch Dressing
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil and water (little by little) and knead until dough is wet, but not sticky. Add more water if it feels dry.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- If using pre-made dough, remove dough from the fridge and set it out to come to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and oil a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, bbq sauce, sriracha, olive oil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- While the cauliflower is baking, caramelize the onions by sautéing them over medium-high heat. Once they start to brown, add 1 tbsp water at a time until onions are soft.
- When the cauliflower is done baking, remove from oven and turn up the heat to 475 degrees. Roll out the dough and top with the bbq cauliflower and caramelized onions.
- Bake pizza for 12-16 minutes, or until crust starts to brown. Let cool for 5 minutes, then top with cilantro and a drizzle of the ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?