You heard right, Vegan BBQ Chickpea Pizza! This smoky & sweet pizza is loaded with flavour and texture. The combination of crispy chickpeas, smooth and bold BBQ, and creamy Ranch is to die for. Completely vegan and can easily be made gluten free by opting for a gluten free pizza crust! Pizza night can be every night when you have a recipe this healthy, easy, and delicious.
- 1 cup rinsed and drained chickpeas
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup Mother Raw BBQ Sauce
- Chopped parsley to garnish
- 1 pizza crust (store bought or home made!)
- Ranch Dressing (Try Mother Raw Ranch Dressing!) for drizzling or dipping
- Preheat oven (for my pizza crust (Engine 2 brand) I baked it at 450 for 10 minutes).
- Spread 1/4 cup BBQ sauce on the pizza crust as a base. Toss 1 cup chickpeas with 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce and add onto the pizza. Add sliced red onion and put it oven.
- When pizza is done cooking, drizzle ranch on top and sprinkle fresh parsley on for a garnish. Enjoy!