Wrap and roll! This lettuce wrap recipe with bulgar and Mother Raw Poppy Seed Vinaigrette & Marinade can be enjoyed hot or cold at home or on the go. Enjoy each crispy, crunchy bite.
- 1 cup cooked bulgur
- 1/4 cup Mother Raw Poppy Seed Vinaigrette & Marinade
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- Sprinkle of fresh parsley
- 6 to 8 large Boston lettuce leaves or other large leafy greens
- Extra dressing for dipping
Cook bulgur in 2 cups of boiling water for about 12 minutes or until tender. In a bowl, combine all ingredients and toss with dressing.
Scoop a heaping spoonful of filling into the center of the lettuce wrap and roll like a burrito. Keep some extra dressing nearby for dipping.