Healthy and delicious, with decadent ingredients like Kalamata olives, sun dried tomatoes and Mother Raw Mediterranean Dressing. First time working with raw kale? Check out our How to: Massage Kale video here.
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Oregano, dried
- ½ tsp Nutritional Yeast
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- Zest from ½ lemon
- 1 bunch Lacinato Kale, sliced thin
- 3 tbsp Mother Raw Mediterranean Dressing
- ⅓ cup Kalamata Olives, pitted
- ⅓ cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, sliced thin
In a medium sized bowl add the chickpeas and mix with the extra virgin olive oil, oregano, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and lemon peel.
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the chickpeas and cook, tossing every few minutes for 13 to 15 minutes, until crispy.
Add the kale to a large bowl and massage the Mother Raw dressing into the kale using your hands. Add the olives and sun dried tomatoes and top with the chickpeas. Enjoy!