Easy, savoury and delicious dinner inspiration for those nights when you are strapped for time. Featuring Mother Raw Japanese Dressing.
- 3 1/2 oz Soba Noodles (or ramen noodles)
- ⅓ cup Edamame, shelled and cooked
- ½ Cucumber, sliced lengthwise into strips
- ¼ Daikon Radish, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- ⅓ cup Mother Raw Japanese Dressing
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds, optional, for garnish
- 1 Green Onion, sliced, optional, for garnish
Cook the noodles according to package directions and rinse with cold water. Add to a large bowl along with all the vegetables.
Add the Japanese dressing and mix to combine. Top with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve and enjoy!