Looking to take your dip game to the next level? Foodyfirst came up with a perfect way to dress up Mother Raw Ranch dip that is sure to impress your dinner party guests!
- 1 jar of Ranch dip
- 1 can (540ml/19oz) chickpeas
- 1 Tbs avocado oil or other cooking oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Arils from 1 pomegranate, or choose pre-seeded pomegranate.
- A few fresh mint leaves, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, optional
- 2 Tbs pine nuts, optional
- Vegetable chips
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Drain and thoroughly rinse the can of chickpeas. Pour onto a clean tea towel or paper towels and top with another towel or paper towel. Gently pat the chickpeas to thoroughly dry them. They should be matte and dry to the touch.
- Toss the chickpeas with oil and salt and pour onto a baking tray. Bake for 25 minutes. Tip: Toss chickpeas in Mother Raw dressing for added flavor - we recommend Mediterranean, Greek or Italian!
- While chickpeas are baking, de-seed the pomegranate if needed.
- Spread a flat-ish bowl or plate with the dip and cover with the roasted chickpeas. Top with pomegranate arils, sliced mint, pine nuts, and sesame seeds. Serve with pita, naan, chips, or crackers. Enjoy!