This easy quinoa salad recipe is sure to brighten anyone’s day! A complete meal full of plant based protein and loads of fibre, it’s lovingly tossed with our tangy Mother Raw Goji Berry Vinaigrette & Marinade and topped with crunchy sunflower seeds. Make ahead for a week of yummy lunches!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup Mother Raw Goji Berry Vinaigrette & Marinade
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Chopped fresh mint and parsley
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 1/3 cups cooked mixed beans
- Extra vinaigrette for drizzling
Combine quinoa and broth; bringing to a simmer. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender. Stir in spinach and let cool slightly. Stir in vinaigrette, mint and parsley.
Divide quinoa into 4 bowls. Top with beans, carrots, cabbage and sprinkle with seeds. Serve with more vinaigrette to drizzle over top.
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?