This easy quinoa salad recipe is sure to brighten anyone’s day! A complete meal full of plant based protein and loads of fibre, it’s lovingly tossed with our tangy Mother Raw Goji Berry Vinaigrette & Marinade and topped with crunchy sunflower seeds. Make ahead for a week of yummy lunches!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup Mother Raw Goji Berry Vinaigrette & Marinade
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Chopped fresh mint and parsley
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 1/3 cups cooked mixed beans
- Extra vinaigrette for drizzling
Combine quinoa and broth; bringing to a simmer. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender. Stir in spinach and let cool slightly. Stir in vinaigrette, mint and parsley.
Divide quinoa into 4 bowls. Top with beans, carrots, cabbage and sprinkle with seeds. Serve with more vinaigrette to drizzle over top.