2 cups AP Gluten free flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
2 tbs maple syrup
2 Tbs Flax Meal
¼ cup + 1 Tbs water
3 figs diced
1/4c walnuts chopped
1 Sprig Rosemary (leaves chopped)
- In a small bowl combine flax meal & water. Let sit 5 minutes
- In a small bowl whisk together flax eggs, maple syrup and Mother Raw Maple Fig Dressing, set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine AP gluten free flour, baking soda, walnuts, rosemary, salt and figs.
- Slowly combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until a dough forms
- Place dough onto a piece of parchment and press into a 6inch circle that is about 1.5in thick. Cut into 6-8 triangles depending on the size you want
- Place triangles on a baking sheet and bake at 350F for 15-18 minutes or until bottoms are golden
- Let cool completely. Optional Glaze: ¼ cup powdered sugar + 1 tbs water or dairy-free milk
Recipe by Jordan Elbaum of @pricklyfresh
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?