● 2 packages Cece Veggie Co’s Organic Butternut Squash Cubes
● 1 cup Mother Raw’s Maple Fig Dressing
● 1 1⁄2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
● 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
● 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
● 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
Method1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Combine the olive oil and dressing together.
3. In a large bowl, combine the butternut squash cubes with the dressing mixture, making
sure they are coated evenly. Add in 1⁄2 tsp each of the thyme and rosemary. Leave in
refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to sink in.
4. Pour into a casserole dish pan.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until squash is soft.
6. Remove from oven and let cool. Drizzle more dressing if desired at this point. Top with
pecans and remaining thyme and rosemary. Enjoy!