- 1 block firm tofu
- Equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water to cover tofu (see method)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt, pepper and oregano
- Salad of choice - we suggest adding tomatoes, cucumber and white onion
- Mother Raw Greek Dressing
- Chop block of firm tofu into small squares. They should be about two centimetres in length.
- In a bowl, completely cover the tofu with one part water, one part apple cider vinegar. Just enough to cover every piece.
- Let sit, covered, in the fridge for 1-2 days.
- When ready, drain tofu. In a bowl, mix in olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and herbs of choice – we suggest dried oregano! Make sure each piece is fully coated.
- Top tofu cubes on your salad with tomatoes, cucumber and white onion, and drench with Mother Raw Greek Dressing for an epic Greek Salad!
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?