MOTHER RAW ‘DUEL OF THE DRESSINGS’ CAMPAIGN OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Mother RawTM Duel of the Dressings Campaign begins on November 6th at 12:00pm EST and ends on November 20th at 3pm EST (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Reunion Foods Inc. ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Canada and the contiguous United States who are of legal age (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive a plant-based (vegan) dinner for the winner and five (5) friends invited guests at their discretion, prepared in their place of residence by a private chef (known as ‘chef/company’), as chosen by the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall choose, to the best of their ability, a chef/company that is reputable and legitimate.
At least one of the meals will be prepared with a Mother Raw product. Menu at discretion of chef/company fulfilling the prize. Approximate retail value of $750 CDN. The chef/company that is chosen to fulfil the prize will be at the full discretion of the Sponsor. All efforts will be made to choose a chef/company that is within reasonable proximity to the winner.
Prize shall be fulfilled within 6 calendar months of the date the prize is awarded/announced. Sponsor to book and pay in full for the prize. Date of fulfillment is dependent on the schedule and availability of the chef/company that is chosen to fulfil the prize. The winner will forfeit the prize if the winner cannot find a suitable date within 6 calendar months from the date the prize is awarded by the Sponsor. Any changes in date and time of the prize fulfilment must be organized by the winner and the chef/company. Any additions above and beyond the prize (I.e. additional courses, additional people) shall be organized and paid for in entirety by the winner.
The winner agrees to abide by all terms and conditions of the chef/company and the Sponsor does not assume any liability for any part of the prize after it has been paid for in full by the Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV (approximate retail value) of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the contiguous US and Canada and the Grand Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Mother Raw will donate $1 to the our local Vegetarian Food Bank on November 21, 2019 for every unique vote received during the duration of the campaign, up to $1000 CDN. Only votes received from November 6-20th 2019 will count towards the total donation amount. Only votes received on the campaign website will count towards the total donation amount.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at motherraw.com/vote.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
6. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted 1 business day after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 1 business day after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 30 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
If entrant consents into email marketing at the time of Entry, the Entrant grants Sponsor the right to communicate with the Entrant via the email address they provided. Sample email communications can include but are not limited to promotions, new product launches, discounts and news. Entrant can unsubscribe at any time and this does not affect the entrant’s entry into the Sweepstakes.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for the prize after it has been organized and paid in full by the Sponsor.
10. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
11. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Mother Raw, 1111 Finch Avenue West, unit 16, Toronto, ON M3J 2E5. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than two calendar months after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, please visit our instagram page at instagram.com/motherraw.
1111 Finch Ave West, Unit 16, North York, ON, M3J 2E5, Canada