1 whole Cauliflower head rinsed and separated into florets (wingz pieces)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup corn starch
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 cup + 2 Tb dairy free milk
- 1 cup Mother Raw Sweet Heat BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Mother Raw Original BBQ sauce
- 3 Tb vegan butter
- 1/2 cup water
For the sauce:
Look no further! We've found the perfect cauliflower wingz recipe. Created by Lloyd Rose of @plantcrazii, these gooey wingz will take your taste buds on a wild ride. Dip 'em in Mother Raw BBQ sauce or load them into a tortilla for a hand-held taste sensation.
Lloyd Rose is a 31 year old Canadian vegan chef living in Toronto, Canada. He is known for his appearances and features on Best Of Vegan, Veg News and his recipe collaborations with various restaurants in North America. Prior to focusing on creating vegan recipes, Lloyd played the sport of fencing and came in Top 3 in Canadian tournaments.
For the wings:
1. In a bowl mix the both flours, seasonings and milk together to create your batter.
2. Coat all florets with the batter
3. Deep fry all florets until golden crisp or bake them in the oven for about 30 minutes at 400 degrees F or until golden.
4. Set fried florets aside
For the sauce:
1. Melt butter in a pot, mix in BBQ sauces, water and bring to a boil then allow sauce to cool to room temperature.
2. Place the cooked florets in a big bowl, pour sauce all over them until they are all coated.
3. Dip your wingz into Mother Raw's French Onion Dip and enjoy!
BBQ Cauliflower Wingz
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?